HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
It is finally 2019, I can’t quite decide if 2018 rushed by or took a millennium. What are your thoughts? 2018 was quite good to me in the grand scheme of things and 2019 looks to be quite exciting/exhausting with Baby M due in April! But this post isn’t about that, it’s about setting up my goals for the next three months. So here goes!
- Finish current edit of the fantasy novel.
- Complete regular freelance writing jobs, at least one a week.
- Write one short story a month, minimum.
- Get blog onto a regular schedule.
- Read two books a month from my TBR pile.
- Enter at least one writing competition.
- Get nursery ready for Baby M.
- Finish shopping for Baby M.
I think eight goals should be enough for this quarter, especially as they aren’t exactly small goals! I’ve got a good mix of writing, reading and personal goals in there, with any luck most of them will be completed by the end of March.
I thought a fun way to close off each of my blog posts was to include what I am currently reading! At the moment it is a book I received for Christmas from my in-laws, The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin. Not one I’ve heard of before but it at least starts off well!