Well it is now October, officially prep season. Time to get down to business. I have a lot to do before November 1st.
I need to:
- Finish character building.
- Finish mapping out settings.
- Compile my scene cards into chapters.
- Set down a schedule for my writing and social media.
I have done:
- Finished fleshing out my villain.
- Made serious headway into fleshing out my MC.
- Got an overall plan for the story.
- Got all my social media set up.
I have started following the Prep_tober feed on Twitter. It’s full of good advice. I also have some videos lined up to watch to inspire my planning sessions (productive procrastination!).
How is everyone else doing? What are your planning goals and what have you ticked off so far?